Auslogics Disk Defrag Professional v4.6.0
Auslogics Disk Defrag Professional lets you defrag files that are inaccessible during system operation, as well as optimize file placement on your hard drive to ensure faster access and most efficient operation. The multiple scheduling options let you easily maintain consistently high HDD speed. It help you get your drives optimized for top speed and maximum efficiency with its smart algorithms and boot-time defrag technology.
Because of the mechanical movement of the read/write head required to access data from your hard drive, it just can’t be as fast as your CPU or other system components. This is why it is important to prevent HDD slowdowns by reducing the number of mechanical movements needed to access data. Auslogics Disk Defrag Pro is the perfect tool to get your drives working at maximum efficiency.
• Ultra-Fast Defragmentation Engine
• Thorough Free Space Consolidation
• Boot-Time System File Defragmentation Technology
• Optimization Algorithm that Speeds Up Access to Frequently Used Files
• Optimization Algorithm that Slows Down File Fragmentation
• Optimization Algorithm that Speeds Up Access to User-Specified Files
• Optimization Algorithm that Improves Overall System Performance
• Special algorithms for VSS-enabled drives (Volume Shadow Copy)
• Special algorithms for SSD drives (Solid-State Drives)
• Fragmentation Prevention Mode
• Single File or Folder Defragmentation
• Disk Error Check and Repair
• Advanced CPU and Disk Usage Management for Defrag Process
• Advanced Scheduling Options (including ability to create multiple tasks)
• Customizable Disk Map Appearance
• Automatic Power Saving for Laptops
• Disk Defragmentation & Optimization Wizard
• Comprehensive Reports and Disk Performance Charts
• Ability to Save/Store Reports in a Choice of Formats
Operating System: Win 8/8.1 (32 or 64 bit), Win 7 (32 or 64 bit), Vista SP2 (32-bit only), XP SP3 (32-bit only)
Hard disk space: 25 MB
Memory: 512 MB
Recommended screen resolution: 1024×700
Disk Defrag Pro is available in English.
Changes in Auslogics Disk Defrag Pro 184.108.40.206 (01/04/2015):
* Fixed all known bugs.